Voyager en sécurité
1. SAFETY MEASURES
The well-being of our guests and team members is paramount, so we would like to illustrate a few of the daily measures we have adopted in order to ensure you enjoy a safe and healthy stay with us:
– Our staff wear masks, as required by Italian law, and will receive ad hoc training to ensure they comply immediately with new regulatory measures as they are introduced
– Gel hand sanitizer is available in both guest and staff areas; upon arrival, guests receive a prepacked travel size sanitizer kit, including face masks
– To enhance everyone’s safety and reduce check-in time, e-registration is available before arrival. Guests will receive an e-mail with a ‘Casa Angelina Online Check-In Invitation’
– All surfaces, including furniture and upholstery, are regularly sanitized using products approved by Italy’s national health ministry
– Enhanced cleaning protocols have been implemented throughout the property, in both method and frequency, when it comes to guest rooms and public spaces being cleaned
– All our communal spaces have been rearranged to guarantee our guests’ privacy, tranquility and well-being, both inside the hotel, at the pool, bar and restaurant terraces
– In addition to normal service, our bars and restaurants are offering an expanded room-service menu, with a range of traditional and creative dishes
– After each sitting, all tables and chairs are stripped of any linen, sanitized, and then reset with new linen and seat covers.
– We pay adamant attention to the regular sanitization of all fittings, equipment and machinery used by staff and guests
– Physical menus are either single-use paper or digital iPad versions
– Our air conditioning units are frequently cleaned and supplied with new filters
– Rooms are cleaned with disinfectant products and entirely sanitized after each guest departure
– Access to the gym is regulated with social distancing protocols
– The hotel boat operates in full compliance with Italy’s ongoing emergency health regulations
– The hotel can arrange private transfers (at a cost), in turn, keeping guests safe from the moment they get off the plane
2. HEALTH SECURITY VERIFICATION
Casa Angelina is proud to announce that it has become Sharecare Health Security VERIFIED™ with Forbes Travel Guide. The comprehensive facility verification ensure that guests and travel planners can book with confidence at properties that have appropriate health safety procedures in place.
“We have worked extremely hard to develop a way to make our guests feel safe when the hotel reopens in the spring,” says Director of Sales & Marketing, Annarita Aprea.
“This verification is emblematic of our commitment to upholding a high standard when it comes to health & cleanliness practices at the property.”
This verification comes with an easily identifiable “seal of approval” – the Sharecare VERIFIED™ with Forbes Travel Guidebadge – based on a hotel’s compliance with expert-validated best practices that minimize the risk and impact of COVID-19 and potential future public health events.
Developed by Forbes Travel Guide, the global authority on hospitality excellence, and digital health industry leader Sharecare, the comprehensive verification covers more than 360 standards across health and hygiene protocols, cleaning products and procedures, ventilation, physical distancing, the guest experience, and health safety communication with guests and employees. Hotels are required to verify their health protocols on an ongoing basis to ensure continued compliance with the most up-to-date global health standards.
“The pandemic has made it clear that hotels and resorts must, first and foremost, assure guests of their safety”, said Filip Boyen, CEO of Forbes Travel Guide. « By becoming VERIFIED™, Casa Angelina has demonstrated its commitment to creating a culture of accountability and following global best practices to heighten health security, certified by a third party.”
About Forbes Travel Guide
Forbes Travel Guide is the only independent, global rating system for luxury hotels, restaurants and spas. Started as Mobil Travel Guide in 1958, the company created the first Five-Star rating system in the United States. Today, Forbes Travel Guide’s incognito inspectors travel the world, evaluating properties based on up to 900 rigorous, objective standards. Forbes Travel Guide also supports the hospitality industry and other service-oriented businesses such as luxury residential, healthcare and private clubs with bespoke training solutions, evaluation services and the creation of custom service standards. For more information, please visit partner.forbestravelguide.com
Sharecare is the leading digital health company that helps people – no matter where they are in their health journey – unify and manage all their health in one place. Our comprehensive and data-driven virtual health platform is designed to help people, providers, employers, health plans, government organizations, and communities optimize individual and population-wide well-being by driving positive behavior change. Driven by our philosophy that we are all together better, at Sharecare, we are committed to supporting each individual through the lens of their personal health and making high-quality care more accessible and affordable for everyone. To learn more, visit www.sharecare.com